Got Sensitive Skin Like a Drake Ballad?
A gentle balance must be struck with sensitive skin. Since sensitive skin is more responsive to irritation and not necessarily acne-prone, the trick is to be delicate, not aggressive. If you're this boss babe with a more sensitive side to your skin, we've got you covered! Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine and your skin will be smiling. No B.S.
Cleanse: Go with gentle ingredients to rid your face of makeup, debris, and impurities without disrupting your skin's natural barrier. The No B.S. Gentle Foaming Cleanser is just the thing for you.
2. Toner: Say no to alcohol (on your skin). Instead, look for white tea extract, green tea, and chamomile for refreshing, calming, anti-inflammatory ingredients.No B.S. ph-balancing face toner* has green tea extract and nothing your face doesn’t need.
3. Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. No B.S. has a Vitamin C + E Serum just for you!
- Fragrance-free Moisturizer: Let the serum dry for about 5 minutes and follow it with a hydrating moisturizer that includes SPF. Put some on your neck, too. Look for UVA/UVB protection and hydrating ingredients like glycerin and sodium PCA- humectants that keep moisture absorbed for skin that’s dewy and glowing. We recommend using the No B.S. Moisturizer with SPF.
- Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
- Toner: Keep dabbing the same chilled toner from the morning.
- Fragrance-free Moisturizer:Protect your money maker with the same moisturizer you used during the day.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
☝️ Save Me!
MORE GOOD SH*T.
Got Scars? Try These 10 natural home remedies for effective Acne Scar removal
Acne scars are the worst. I think we can all ag...
10 Make up faux pas that are acceptable only on Halloween
On any other day, a dark smoky eye at 4 in the ...
15 Last Minute Halloween Costumes You've Really Never Seen Before
Whether you've got hours or days left to figure...