Heightened Wisdom Should Be Your Only Sign of Aging
Hey there, classic beauty! We know gracefully aging skin regimens include plumping up wrinkles, saying “adios” to dark spots, and lifting. If you're this boss babe, we have a great routine to help you bypass (some) of nature’s deeds. Build these skincare habits into your daily routine and you'll be in No B.S. heaven.
- Cleanse: Go with a gentle to mild cleanser to rid your face of debris. Ingredients matter, so find a sulfate-free cleanser that will cut the oil without drying your skin. No B.S. Gentle Foaming Cleanser has the ingredients you need.
- Toner: Step away from the alcohol - no SD alcohol 40, denatured alcohol, or ethanol, please! Instead, use a ph-balancing toner* with natural ingredients like witch hazel and geranium. They are perfect astringents that don't have the drying effects of alcohol. Win!
- Serum: Pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. No B.S. has a Vitamin C + E Serum for all around glow.
- Lightweight Moisturizer: Let the serum dry, 5 minutes should be long enough. Follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF, covering your neck, too. Look for UVA/UVB protection and hydrating ingredients like glycerin and sodium PCA- humectants that lock in moisture for dewy, glowing skin.
- Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
- Toner: Dab the same chilled toner from the morning.
- Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-in-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. Ingredients that mimic natural lipids in your skin work to repair your skin's moisture barrier. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. No B.S. Retinol Night Cream is all you need!
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
☝️ Save Me!
MORE GOOD SH*T.
Got Scars? Try These 10 natural home remedies for effective Acne Scar removal
Acne scars are the worst. I think we can all ag...
10 Make up faux pas that are acceptable only on Halloween
On any other day, a dark smoky eye at 4 in the ...
15 Last Minute Halloween Costumes You've Really Never Seen Before
Whether you've got hours or days left to figure...