Hydration 👏 Hydration 👏 Hydration 👏
Wonder why your skin is so dry season to season? Well, dry skin's moisture barrier is damaged, creating invisible cracks in the skin. Now, moisture can escape and irritants can get in more easily. Don't hyperventilate, we’ve got you covered! Build these great skincare habits into your daily routine and your skin will be smiling and quenched. No B.S.
- Cleanse: Go with a suuuuper-mild cleanser that has a gentle lather.
- Toner: Say no to alcohol - SD alcohol 40, denatured alcohol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol are all a big no-no. Ingredients matter, so look for a toner with white tea extract, green tea, and chamomile. No B.S. Toner has green tea extract that’s great for dry skin.
- Serum: Lightly pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C antioxidant superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help prevent collagen breakdown. No B.S. has a Vitamin C + E Serum with all the right ingredients.
- Fragrance-free Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for a hot minute to let the serum dry, and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF, covering your neck. Look for UVA/UVB protecting, lightweight and hydrating moisturizer that will protect and help your skin retain moisture. No B.S. Moisturizer with SPF is the one for you.
*No B.S. tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. It tightens pores and keeps skin woke.
- Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
- Toner: Keep "dabbing" the same chilled toner from the morning.
- Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-for-one night cream combo that also moisturizes. As you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and your skin's moisture barrier is repairing. Advance the process with No B.S. Retinol Night Cream.
☝️ Save Me!
MORE GOOD SH*T.
Got Scars? Try These 10 natural home remedies for effective Acne Scar removal
Acne scars are the worst. I think we can all ag...
10 Make up faux pas that are acceptable only on Halloween
On any other day, a dark smoky eye at 4 in the ...
15 Last Minute Halloween Costumes You've Really Never Seen Before
Whether you've got hours or days left to figure...