THE PERFECT ROUTINE FOR COMBINATION SKIN
Quick check--> Do you find your skin oily in some places and dry in others?
Yup, that's combination skin. If you're a boss babe with combination skin, we've got you covered! The key is to find one middle of the road skincare routine. Ditch trying to use two different ones, and stick to our routine below.
1. Cleanse: Try a gentle cleanser to rid your face of debris. No b.s. Gentle Foaming Cleanser is natural with great ingredients.
2. Toner: Use a ph-balancing toner to wipe out any "lingeries". (Tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. Trust us it tightens pores and keeps skin woke)
3. Vitamin C Serum: Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes repair cells and keep skin tight. Consider rising and grinding with No b.s. has a Vitamin C + E Serum.
4. Lightweight Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for 5 mins. and then follow with a lightweight moisturizer with SPF. No b.s. Moisturizer with SPF passed the selfie test.
1. Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
2. Toner: Keep "dabbing" the same chilled toner from the morning.
3. Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker in a two-for-one combination that also moisturizes. While you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. No b.s. has a Retinol Night Cream that packs a good one-two punch.