GRACEFULLY AGING SKINCARE BASICS
Gracefully aging skin needs no introduction- plumping up wrinkles, saying "adios" to dark spots, and lifting are the main goals.
Your skin knows what's up. And, that's a good thing. Gracefully aging skin regimens are similar to those of dry skin, with a few small tweaks here and there. If you're this boss babe, we've got you covered! Build these skincare habits into your daily routine and you'll be in no b.s. heaven.
1. Cleanse: Go with a gentle to mild cleanser to rid your face of debris. Ingredients matter, so find a sulfate-free cleanser that will cut the oil without drying your skin.
2. Toner: Step away from the alcohol (no SD alcohol 40, denatured alcohol, or ethanol). Use a ph-balancing toner with natural ingredients like witch hazel and geranium. They are perfect astringents that don't have the drying effects of alcohol. (Tip: Chill the toner in the fridge before using. Trust us it tightens pores and keeps skin woke.)
3. Vitamin C Serum: Pat on a serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C superheroes. These baddies not only repair cells and keep skin tight, but help with brightening dull spots. No b.s. has a Vitamin C + E Serum
4. Lightweight Moisturizer: Scroll thru Insta for 5 mins. to let the serum dry, and then follow with a hydrating moisturizer with SPF. Don't forget your neck. Look for UVA/UVB protection and hydrating ingredients like glycerin and and sodium PCA- humectants that keep moisture = dewy, glowing skin.
1. Cleanse: Use the same cleanser as you did in the a.m.
2. Toner: Keep "dabbing" the same chilled toner from the morning.
3. Retinol Night Cream: Protect your money maker with a two-for-one night cream combination that also moisturizes. Ingredients that mimic natural lipids in your skin do work of repairing your skin's moisture barrier." And, while you get your beauty rest, your cell turnover is in overdrive and glowing skin is on the way. No b.s. has a Retinol Night Cream